Who we are…
We are a nonprofit organization devoted to the economic and social development of communities of vulnerable women. We incorporate models of entrepreneurship and business training that lead them to produce for markets with a higher purchasing power using computer technology as their permanent connection to the world.
- Communities produce according to their capacity and their life conditions. We respect their decisions in terms of turnaround times, organizational forms, and pace of life. We do not want them to take on a pace that will destabilize their family lives.
- Women work from home in order to allow them to care for their families but they learn to travel to the points of sale by helping each other.
- We monitor the materials used in each product to support environmental care as well as the regeneration of consumables.
- Displaying new designs generates knowledge about the communities which helps with social inclusion and the success of their products.
- Fair prices are established according to quality and turnaround time. We teach how to avoid haggling and how to sell in higher purchasing power markets.
- Communities reach exclusivity agreements understanding the needs of their clients and the importance of trust in a business relationship.
- They learn about new designs, prices, and sales points using the Internet.
- They observe the differences between the markets where they can offer their products in order to profile them correctly.
- They connect and participate in spaces that used to be unattainable. They are informed and trained.
- They are permanently connected to the world. They can communicate with clients, providers, and all of the important people in their lives.
- WORKWork is the foundation of compensation. The business’ earnings are reinvested for the benefit of all of those who participate in the community.
- TRUSTKeeping promises is the key to success. If a single community fails it affects the others. If one person fails its group it affects the entire production. If all of them comply then trust will not be broken between them or with their clients.
- EQUALITY We are all equal and we all have the right to pursue the same benefits. There is gender equality in each project and there are equal opportunities for all of those who participate.
- INCLUSIONDifferent visions, ways of working, life values, and community decisions are respected. Everyone fits in the project and everyone contributes equally. Being a small company is as important as being a large company. They both make important contributions to society.
Our team is passionate and devoted to the mission. We are a small project-oriented team which is why most of our costs are allocated to our operations in the community. Our different fields complement each other and we all have social and business experience which allows us to face the challenge of providing support with business and social development issues.